Donors of $1,000 or more
- Suzanne Arpante
- Avidia Bank
- Charlotte Bramley
- Congregational Church of Westborough
- First Baptist Church of Worcester
- First Congregational Church of Rutland
- First United Methodist Church of Westborough
- Saint Luke The Evangelist (Westborough)
- Steve and Diana Swets
- Trinity Church (Northborough)
- Baptist Church of Grafton
- Jeff Bartee
- Mark Booher, Ph.D.
- Central One Federal Credit Union
- Mary Donna Corcoran
- First Community Church of Southborough
- First Congregational Church of Spencer
- First Unitarian Church of Worcester
- First United Methodist Church (Hudson)
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (Westborough)
- Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts
- Siloam Lodge AF & AM
- Julia Marks
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Southborough)
- Elaine Rissmiller
- Sylvia Sirignano
- Cam Sowa
- Carolyn Spring
- Maria Steckley
- Mary Taber
- Sarah Taber
- Christopher Tully
- Unitarian Universalist Congregational Society of Westborough
- Wesley United Methodist Church (Worcester)
- Westborough Civic Club
Sharing space and spirit with our local communities
What is now The Pastoral Counseling Centers of Massachusetts was first envisioned and then created in 1984 by the houses of faith in Westborough in order to have a place to refer church and community members to for counseling. Since the beginning, the Board of Directors has been made up of pastors and members from the local houses of faith and the Director of the Centers is a member of the local Interfaith Clergy Group. To this day, the local houses of faith help support the center, spiritually and financially.
In recent years, we have been fortunate to find interest in our program and financial support by a broader group of individuals and local business and community organizations. As a smaller member of the healthcare sector, we have been challenged from time to time by changes in financial and insurance practices and swings in the general economy. Without the loyal support of the communities we serve, our continued financial health would have been a much more tenuous affair.
For over 30 years our Westborough office has been a tenant of The Congregational Church of Westborough, first in the building known as Kirkside and now in 7 Church Street, the former parsonage that sits behind the main church building. Throughout this time, this church has been gracious and generous, both as a landlord and as a consistent supporter of our mission. What we do is greatly enhanced by having a landlord that understands, appreciates and supports the special nature of our mission.
We extend our deep gratitude to the interfaith and business communities as well as caring and concerned individuals for their significant role in our ability to have served the local community for these many years.
Executive Director, on behalf of the Board of Directors, the staff and the clients of the Pastoral Counseling Centers of MA.